A transgender-led program.
Do you identify as transgender? Trans Wellness is for you. Give us a call at 213.201.5000.
- Routine Checkups
- HRT (hormone replacement therapy) via informed consent
- STI /HIV Testing
- PrEP/PEP (pre and post exposure prophylaxis for HIV)
- Mental Health Services (trans certified therapists)
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- Medical Referral Services (letters)
- Ride Services (to and from medical clinic)
- Transgender Patient Advocate – needs assessment performed by transgender staff
- Case management – a transgender patient advocate will help you navigate the medical space on you journey
- Name and Gender Change
- Cal-Fresh and GR Assistance
- Support Groups
- Employment Assistance
- Homelessness Assistance
Living with HIV? We provide supportive services that help you understand and stay in care.
Swab and Chill: Need an HIV test, but don’t want to visit a clinic? Order a FREE Swab and Chill at home HIV test kit. Results in 20 minutes. The process is confidential, safe, and consists of three easy steps. Start the process by calling 213.201.5000.
Need an STD test (syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea)? Want to know more about PrEP (the HIV prevention pill)? Had a recent HIV exposure (less than 72 hours)? Make an appointment online or call 213.201.5000.