Are you a Black gay, bisexual, or queer man (18-39) seeking to better your physical, mental, sexual, and spiritual health? Then Healthy Him is for you.
Make an appointment online or call 213.201.5000.
- Swab and Chill: FREE at-home HIV test kit. Results in 20 minutes. The process is confidential, safe, and consists of three easy steps.
- Healthy Him Checklist: FREE in-person HIV and STI (syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea) screening.
- PrEP: The HIV prevention pill (works similar to birth control).
- PEP: 28-day regimen of pills you must begin within 72 hours of exposure to HIV.
- Lunch Break: A support service for Black gay, bisexual, or queer men living with HIV.
- Safer Sex Supplies: Need condoms and/or lube? Two options: visit Out Here, or we can mail them to you (in discreet packaging), no questions asked.
Black Queer Chat (BQT)
Come hang out every Thursday from 7 – 9 p.m. for a discussion group or activities focusing on the diverse needs of Black gay, bisexual, and queer men. It is a safe space for dialogue, networking, and community engagement.
Healthy Him Live
Every Tuesday from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m., the Healthy Him team hosts an interactive discussion on Facebook Live and YouTube. Topics range from sex, sexual health, and relationships, to socioeconomic and systemic issues that directly affect the lives of Black gay, bisexual, and queer men.
For more information about Healthy Him call us at 213.201.5000, choose the community resources option by pressing the number 2 and follow the prompts.
Healthy Him is funded by the Centers for Disease Control